We have a 40 year track record of providing world-class support and service to our customers and offer both internet and phone support for all of our products along with on-site service as an option.
If you have a support agreement with us, please let us know what sort of support you need by logging into your customer support portal and creating a ticket. We promise to get back with you promptly! To access your portal, just click here.
The top 10 reasons you should have a support agreement
- Speak to the same support representative each time if you wish; there is no need to readdress issues.
- No long wait times on hold. We save you time.
- We are probably already familiar with your office; its set-up, procedures, and special needs.
- Being a local business, we are available for local on-site visits; no one from a toll-free number can just “drop by”.
- We can offer you software, hardware, networking, training, and support options all from one office. One-stop shopping is easier and better (as Wal-Mart would be quick to tell you!).
- Support contracts are the perfect “insurance plan” to back up the training we provide. If you receive on-site or internet training, we’ve already met you and your colleagues and have helped you work hands-on with your own data.
- We’re not “big business”. Our goal is to simply provide world-class service at a fair price.
- Our clients who have support contracts with us receive bonuses like our Remote Troubleshooting option if they have a high-speed internet connection and discounts on our standard hourly rates.
- We support our products in many different types of practices. Chances are, we have dealt with the same issues that you may have questions about!
- Support a local business with 40 years in quality service and support.